Elgin, IL
Kimberli specializes in newborn, child & family photography in Elgin, Illinois and the surrounding suburbs of Chicago. Call 630.709.2559 or email photographybykimberli@gmail.com for more information on your custom portrait session.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! Ending 2008 on a high note...

I'm welcoming 2009, Bella Baby style. To me, today is just another Thursday. Sure, its New Year's Day...a new beginning...and all that, but I knew that today I'd be photographing the LAST babies of 2008, since we always shoot the day after they are born. And boy (or GIRL!), was today a treat.

I got to photograph one of the most beautiful babies I've seen. So alert and happy and posing for me just like a pro. Mom & Dad were great too (which really, really helps). I'm so in love with this little lady that I had to share immediately.

So, here's to 2008 - it was fun while it lasted - and to 2009... may it be a year of beautiful, happy and healthy babies (including my own, of course!).

{Miss C}

1 comment:

  1. She is a beautiful baby. I'm glad you put one in color in there. Her coloring is amazing (interesting for pics!) Hope this year brings you lots of happy, adorable, picture perfect babies and fun,fun,fun on the job!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete