Elgin, IL
Kimberli specializes in newborn, child & family photography in Elgin, Illinois and the surrounding suburbs of Chicago. Call 630.709.2559 or email photographybykimberli@gmail.com for more information on your custom portrait session.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

{Baby G}

Yesterday I had the opportunity to shoot a baby on his way home from the NICU. Although I love working with 1-2 day olds, it is such an honor to photograph a baby who is finally headed home. As the mom of a preemie who spent time in the NICU (13 days!), I understand the rush of emotion - excitement, anxiety, apprehension, relief! - that comes on that day. This little guy spent a little more than 2 weeks in the special care nursery. Mom and Dad couldn't contain their smiles while unhooking his monitors and taking him out of the bassinet. I hope they love these pictures as much as I do... he was a tiny guy. Precious.


1 comment:

  1. Look at that TINY foot! How precious. I'm glad you enjoyed that session. What a special blessing each and every baby is!

    ReplyDelete