Elgin, IL
Kimberli specializes in newborn, child & family photography in Elgin, Illinois and the surrounding suburbs of Chicago. Call 630.709.2559 or email photographybykimberli@gmail.com for more information on your custom portrait session.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Straight outta the camera... no time for edits.

I wanted to share some images from last night's visit to the park, but I didn't have time to edit anything. So, these are SOOC. I actually think the original images are pretty good. It was just before dusk, a cloudless night, and a beautiful location (Festival Park in Elgin). The girls weren't ultra cooperative, but I still got a few that I was happy with. This is definitely a location I'll return to (for fun AND for pictures!).

We didn't have our swimsuits with us, so I had to take pictures of random kids playing in the fountains. They sure looked like they were having fun and I was tempted to run through the water in my regular clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment