Elgin, IL
Kimberli specializes in newborn, child & family photography in Elgin, Illinois and the surrounding suburbs of Chicago. Call 630.709.2559 or email photographybykimberli@gmail.com for more information on your custom portrait session.

Friday, November 21, 2008

{FOUR} My lucky number...

Bug turned four on Wednesday (can you believe it?!), so we celebrated with a trip into the city and a surprise visit to American Girl Place. She had no idea where we were going, what we were doing, or why she was so dressed up. She just knew it was her BIRTHDAY! and that we'd left Lou home with Heidi...

Anyway, it was a great time. Tiring and exhausting and emotional and so, so, so much fun. I never thought a tomboy like me could have so much fun at a DOLL store. Anyway, I have a ton of pics to share, but not a ton of time... so a couple of my favorites.

Happy Birthday Bug!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh!!!! I absolutely LOVE, ADORE, CHERISH that last one! She is so gorgeous. I know I say that alot, but it's true, so there! And you know it...so why shouldn't everyone else? Right? RIGHT!

    Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the cutest one of her trying not to smile, but my darn camera focused on her HAT and so her face is ever-so-slightly blurry...too blurry to make a decent print. :((((

    ReplyDelete