Elgin, IL
Kimberli specializes in newborn, child & family photography in Elgin, Illinois and the surrounding suburbs of Chicago. Call 630.709.2559 or email photographybykimberli@gmail.com for more information on your custom portrait session.

Friday, November 14, 2008

While I'm waiting - {M} & {S}

Today is a better day. The baby gods are smiling down on me. So far, two happy and gorgeous little ones. One more to go (he's lunching now, hence the wait). So, I thought I'd share a couple more...

I actually set out to photograph {Miss S} yesterday, but she was NOT having it. So, I told mom & dad I'd return today and suggested wrapping her in a blanket from home and keeping her tee-shirt on. SCORE!

Once {Mr M} let out a baby belch, we were all systems go. He did wonderful, even catching my eye in a couple of the shots.

1 comment:

  1. Miss S is a lil angel! Bee-u-tiful. The 2nd pic of M reminds me a bit of Lou. Don't know why...just struck me as familiar. Glad your day is going well!

    ReplyDelete